This Year's Big Announcement

It just seems right. This blog has seen so much of my life since I started it. It's recorded some the highs and the lows of the past year and a half of my life. And it is time to record the next big thing.

You might know what I am talking about if you've been reading for the past few months.


Yep, I got a letter today. Well, it came yesterday, but I don't have mailbox keys.

So Hannah came home from work this morning. And at 7:30 AM she was knocking on my bedroom door. She had just checked the mail, and there was my letter.

"I am pleased to offer you a place at the University of Leeds."

Edit: The offer is for a place in the MSc Sustainability and Business program.

(Silent screaming inside).

So I don't have the finances for it yet, but I'm still trusting that God has that worked out. I'll be applying for more scholarships soon.

Once I get that figured out, it looks like I'll be headed to England in September.

Another adventure. I don't know that I'm anymore ready for this one than I was for the last one. I'm excited and terrified. I'm still not crazy about things I don't know, and trust me I don't know graduate school.

But I'm ready to let go and let God.

So here goes nothing. Just me and God. University of Leeds here we come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Love Story

Far Away Yet Together

Not My Home